Mentor visit is cancelled due to corona virus
Tomorrow’s visit of our mentor, Anthony, has been cancelled by our guest as he doesn’t want to risk it. A new day/time will be arranged when/if things return to normal.
Statement to clarify the present situation
Update 11am Tuesday: message from Welfare that ALL training and matches are off from this moment on until further notice. Dreadful situation and the Executive will try to find a way to legitimately accommodate training asap. But for now, please don’t risk it as there are concerns as to whether our insurance will cover any outcomes related to the virus. We are aware there are discussions to be held re trips, tournaments, standing orders, Waterside training, socialising and so forth. Please be patient and rest assured that the Executive will do, as always, what is in the best interests of all its members. Thank you DH
Happy birthday Tuesday to Shane Cowley, Kieran Branch, Teresa Hurst, Robbie Bower and Marcus Hodges!
Coronabloodyvirus: all grassroots football is OFF until further notice! Concerning training, we await further directives from the authorities. Unless you hear to the contrary, training goes ahead as normal. Note that we are expecting a message from the FA during Tuesday morning.
BG Valiants and BG Girls: all matches and training are OFF until further notice
All external venues are available for the normal training schedule this week (unless we have directives otherwise from the FA)
Do we have a volunteer please to cover Grant on Wednesday at the North 6pm as he is working lates … thank you in advance