For amendments to the training schedule, please refer to the Events & Fixtures page. Can people PLEASE park with consideration for others? I know it is a pain when things are hectic – but leaving big gaps is not necessary. If it doesn’t rain, I will open the field gate and, one last thing, do not obstruct the emergency vehicle access to the field.
Gracie wins McDonalds PoM voucher
- Training Wednesday is all ON
- Under 12 McDonalds game on Saturday called off by Courtside due to covid
- Training and matches for BGFC U8s DVS cancelled until further notice
- Alex Potts and David Bridge looking for an away friendly following TSS covid situation – update from Karen that the league don’t want us playing friendlies
- All ADYFL matches scheduled for 31 October and 7 November 2020 have been postponed by the League as a covid precaution – don’t shoot the messenger!
- Under 10s McDonalds fixture is now away at Wittersham with an 11am kick off
- Those on half-term wanting additional day time midweek training at Waterside, please contact email@example.com
- Training at Repton and Kingswood commences NEXT WEEK (Fixtures & Events page)
Please note training is ON this evening unless notice to the contrary is published here. Parking is going to be a pain tonight – so please don’t leave big gaps between vehicles. Thank you.
Well done to all those who trained on Tuesday … it is getting darker! Remember, for most squads, this is our last week at Waterside on the grass as next week we are at external venues. There are a couple of exceptions [eg two groups are using our MUGA as per Events & Fixtures]. Please do not just cancel at Kingswood or Repton – we have paid several thousand pounds to make sure all of our members have training throughout the winter. If a manager is going to be away working, holiday etc please contact a fellow manager to cover; and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all training sessions, please refer to the Events & Fixtures page
Too late to change our minds now!